Brgy. Ginebra Trade Rumors & Suggestions

Discussion in 'Barangay Ginebra San Miguel' started by hoops, Jun 2, 2014.

1. hoops

hoops Admin

Barangay Ginebra San Miguel Trade Rumors & Suggestions, post it here.

Tags:
  2. carlosbriggs

carlosbriggs All Star

Palitan na si Zacheus Mason,walang mararating ang Ginebra ,ha ha ha.Paratingin si MIke Singletary habang may time pa.Kontakin na agad ha ha ha.Hindi,wala ng time para mag palit pa ng import.As usual twice to beat disadvantage tapos laglag,pasyal pasyal na naman muna ulit ha ah ha.
    As usual bawi na lang next conference ha ha ha ha.
    [hr]
    Get Stanley Pringle or Bobby Ray Parks in the coming draft by hook or by crook.Gawan ng paraan yan ng management.I cannot see a contender kung itong line up na to pa rin ang gagamitin kahit ma master pa nila ng triangle kung ganitong mga klaseng player pa rin eh mahihirapan talaga tayo.Mabuti pa yung Air 21 may improvement tayo kangkong lagi.
    Prangkahan na to hindi sa frustrated lang tayo dahil sa pagkatalo na to pero i dont see a championship contender with this line up.I only see a team good for at least a quarterfinal seat and the luckiest will be a semifinal seat.

3. jelocortez

jelocortez NEVER SAY NEVER All Star

This conference started with me not expecting Ginebra to go on winning but struggle.
    So yung expectation ko for the team this conference is very low.

Even with some minor miracle that we somehow enter the semis, beating out the likes of TNT/San Mig/ROS would be close to NIL in a series with the team somehow struggling against those teams.

Team needs to master the system and trades are not an option.
    I just hope the teams stars improve their defense, as much as the stats tell that they are good,
    they really aren't. It shows in certain moments, pag kailangan ng team ng stop but they can't.

I'm a bit frustrated as a fan but another trade is not an answer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hateme

hateme Starter

Lets be patient to the system that coach Jeff want to install into our team.

I'm a bit disappointed that we've lost to TNT last night, because that game was there for us to win it but we didn't grab it.

Z Mason is a good import but in my opinion not the type of import that will end our six year title drought.. What we need is someone who has an energy of Blakely and Angas as Freeman that can fired up the crowd and brought life to our players spirit and unfortunately Mazon doesn't have that. But still I'm not about to give up this conference just yet, I still have faith on our locals (except maybe japeth and mamaril) to do something special and salvage this conference...#NSD

5. kaplaneta_18

kaplaneta_18 Mythical 5

PF
    Cavaliers
    4th quarter breakdown, we see this time and time again to this team. what's the problem if you have one of the PG's in L.A, superb scorer marc caguioa, you have a strong and big greg, you have all the tools. come crunch time no one seems there to go be a leader, no one is thereto take the shot, to block a shot, to fight for loose balls. i don't know. you have a decent import too. but for me is not the right fit to this team. parang lowhorn 2.0 lang din to, masyadong tahimik. siguro too early to expect because of the new system. hintay-hintay lang mga kabz. hehe malay niyo? di ba? :)

6. u2dL

u2dL All Star

- Tama nga naman, what if pasok si Freeman sa height limit this conference, do you think guys siya pa din ang import natin until now? Kailangan kasi talaga ang angas na tinatawag para buhayin ang confidence nang team incase medyo mag run ang kalaban. Pero wala eh, sobrang tahimik nitong si Mason, ni hindi ko nga nakita na nag complain to sa ref kahit ni isa wala.

7. ~Hanep~

~Hanep~ *KangKongNaticz* Mythical 5

BGSM
    Thunder
    Trade Ellis and Baracael for a higher Pick sa Draft then tap Pringle two in one yan kasi he can Play positions of 1 and 2 plus walang takpt mag slash sa lane at malaki ang kaha tangapin nalang natin mag Kabs that Ellis will just remain as a Potential Player hangang Dunk nalang talaga ito pano bago mag jump shot finifeel muna nya kung Pogi ba sya sa Camera or kung humihiyaw naba ang mga girlaloo bago pumukol ng tira kaya ang ending ayun kung hindi kapos,board lang at tabingi LOL! :lolsign: eto naman si Buwayacael ganon din pag ka pasa sa kanya tira agad kahit wala sa porma bale ka tandem ito ni Ellis sa Larong Pa Pogi sorry sa Fans nila if im being mean pero thats the Truth lets Trade him nadin and kunin either si Alas or Lanete dahil need na natin ng back up for Caguioa na pang Instant offense

8. thu_of_yami

thu_of_yami Reserve

agree with you on this sir. especially baracael. lazy defender. but i think the whole team needs some serious mental re-conditioning.

9. onepaks

onepaks Starter

After this conference, management should decide if they are sticking with the jet. If they are, which I hope and think they will, they need to give him the chance to get the personnel he wants and needs. That includes players and assistant coaches. Try hiring Hawkins or pirating alas for assistant coach. Why not offer a spot sa coaching staff to trillo? If we're sticking to triangle, then we need to get coaches that knows the system para ma fast track ang Ginebra.

As for the players, do some necessary trades and get players who the jet knows will be fit for sa triangle. He should know. He's a former player. Alam niya Sino ang pwedeng maging fit sa system and trade the players who he knows wala ng pagasa to learn his offense.

We as fans may want this and that player. Sikat nga not fit naman. Decide on what system you really want to use, stick to it and go get the personnel that you know will help.

A sg that can defend and shoot from outside. Another post up player and a point guard that can shoot

Global gets Forrester Dylan and the 6th pick in the draft

Smb gets Romeo

Ginebra gets Marcio and rr

I know it maybe impossible for smb to trade Marcio but you never know. I think global does it. Dylan is bata of Pido. Forrester could be as good as rr. Plus 6th pick pa. Ginebra gets a pg that can shoot. A sg that can defend and shoot.

Then Ginebra trades josh for hugnatan. Meralco loves pg that shoots. Plus hugnatan is kinda old. But he fits triangle perfectly.

La rr eman jen
    Marcio mc47
    Mac Ellis
    Japeth Reynel
    Greg jr billy

10. jOllesca26

jOllesca26 Reserve

Trade

James Forrester/Mac baracael = 1st round pick(boby ray parks)

:))))))))

11. benjienator

benjienator Reserve

kung mayroon man pakawalan ang SMB walang iba kung di si Chris Lutz.....:)

12. u2dL

u2dL All Star

- Welcome po sa Ginebra board.

13. ItsZikeyy

ItsZikeyy Reserve

BGSM
    Warriors
    May nararamdaman nkong pwede idispatsa ni kowts. Yung biglang nawala sa rotation. :teehee:

14. onepaks

onepaks Starter

Ellis better learn to shoot. He's a good defender, but his inability to shoot is hurting Ginebra. That's the reason why ababou and Mac has taken much of his playing time. With this system, everyone has to be a threat in offense. He's only good in the fast break. I don't want to trade him so he better practice his shooting or else we might see him in a different uniform next year.

• Like Like x 1
  15. redstep

redstep All Star

PF
    Spurs
    Just wondering, do you think japeth and greg can co exist defensively? Just asking....

Sent from my Lenovo S930 using Tapatalk

16. strong

strong Mythical 5

PF
    Bulls
    Mukhang nangangamoy ng palitan ng mga players.

No doubt, Jeff will surely handpicked whoever he thinks that can help BGK team to improve their games next season.

Let him decide who's in and who's out.

I think the big men will stay, such as Gregg, Japeth and Reyes.

Baka sa guard and forward position magkaroon ng revamp.

Well, see you next season Kabarangay.

17. ~Hanep~

BGSM
    Thunder
    Kunin na natin si Anthony habang may tsansa pa ipalit kay Urbiztondo and Forrester then trade nadin sina Ellis at Baracael pwedeng for a draft pick madaming mahusay na Guards ngaun so syang ang pag kakataon

18. strong

strong Mythical 5

PF
    Bulls
    Mababa na masyado ang value ni Urbiz since hindi na masyado nagamit.

Baka pandagdag na lang yan or maibigay sa 2 expansion team, sa protect 12 malamang hindi siya kasama.

19. ~Hanep~

BGSM
    Thunder
    @"strong" pang trade bait nalang siguro yan same thing kina Eman at Knuttel need kasi ng PG na mas malaki can slash and shoot sa perimeter in a consistent basis

20. strong

strong Mythical 5

PF
    Bulls
    Sa drafting magkakatalo talo yan @"Tata_Lino" .

Maraming trade siguro mangyayari.

At least on the positive side, coach Jeff can address now kung ano ang kailangan niyang punan sa team.

Chat

Help
    1. There are currently no users chatting.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.