Brgy. Ginebra Trade Rumors & Suggestions

Discussion in 'Barangay Ginebra San Miguel' started by hoops, Jun 2, 2014.

1. ~Hanep~

~Hanep~ *KangKongNaticz* Mythical 5

BGSM
    Thunder
    -",-need talaga natin ng legit shooter ang tanong kaya nabang bitawan ng Ginebra si pa poging Ellis? si Sol kasi bumalik na ang kompyansa wala na akong ibang maisip na pwede matrade na medyo mataas ang value.

Pero isa sa mga wish ko eh sana sa Ginebra mag retiro si Sunday Salvacion once a shooter will always be deadly from beyond the arc look at Hontiveros until now threat parin sya sa opensa

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Reserve

First tym ko to mag comment at mag post dito forum mga ka-hoops at mga kabs, sugggest lang ..hehe

Matagal ko na kasi naiisip, panu kung makuha nila si JP Belencion. Dati sa globalport. Nung napanuod ko kasi dati to sa global Ayus sa tres at halos walang mintis. Kaso bglang nwala. Nasa dleague ata.

Sunod john wilson. Practice player lang naman to sa nlex. Sayang din e. Kung trip ni ctc Baka pwede ntin mkuha na kapalit lng e pick..haha

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  3. gutz

gutz #WAGKANGTANGA All Star

BGSM
    Heat
    Following His Footsteps: Mike Tolomia wants to be a King
    Mike Tolomia is all in for the upcoming PBA rookie draft and if possible, he wants to be chosen by the Brgy. Ginebra San Miguel. “’Yun na ‘yung nakalakihan ko at ‘yun ‘yung first team ng kuya ko sa PBA. ‘Yun ‘yung nag-draft sa kanya,” Tolomia said.

Mike Tolomia could fit perfectly with Ginebra because they are basically building their backcourt of the future. Earl Scottie Thompson and Mike Tolomia could be a lethal combo.

source: PBA Talks :: January 12 News and Rumors Recap: Ginebra, Purefoods, Coach Yeng and etc.

4. carlosbriggs

carlosbriggs All Star

Karl Dehesa for Chris Ellis,game ba kayo dito mga kabs?
    This may materialize if Dehesa will be shifted to GP from Mahindra .

5. xanfang

xanfang All Star

BGSM
    Cavaliers
    ayon sa kuliglig:

pag di pumasok ang smb sa semis atin na raw ang star shooter nila via trade.

pag di raw pumasok ang stariray sa semis atin na raw ang bigman nila na sobrang sikat.

pag may trade na mangyayari for sure goodbye jordan pippen na raw.

sino kaya to? :noty

6. SuperJhay

SuperJhay Starter

SMB

Pano yan pumasok sa semis ang SMB?
    Sino naman ang star shooter na yan? Si Marcio? Imposible yan, pwede pa si Lutz.

7. athankings

athankings Reserve

BGSM
    Heat
    bigman ng star? si Ref Aquino?? :SLOL:SLOL:SLOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. xanfang

xanfang All Star

BGSM
    Cavaliers
    buzzketball ‏@dbuzzketball
    More trades coming this week.

buzzketball ‏@dbuzzketball
    I will cry if this trade pushes thru.

Ito na, sino kaya ng kapalit :D

9. Torres0618

Torres0618 Reserve

BGSM
    Lakers
    Mga kabaranggay totoo ba yng na sulat ni Nap G sa column nya sa Philstar na on niluluto ang trade para mapunta sa Gin Kings si Stanley?

10. kion

kion Reserve

Si Dehesa maiintindihan ko kung bakit sya kukunin, pero si Pringle? Pano mauutilize yan kung nasa team pa din si LA, tapos meron ka pang Scottie.

11. bumbero99

bumbero99 BACHELOR21 All Star

BGSM
    Warriors
    F
    future iniisip ng team, kc
    JJ-isang conference na Lang!
    MC47 - 2 seasons na Lang!
    LA - ite-trade din yan!!
    SOL-ite trade din yan!!
    Thompson- future or trade!

12. dean

dean Admin

Knicks
    Is there chance for Stanley Pringle's long-rumored move to Ginebra? This much we know

Just months after Stanley Pringle entered the PBA as the top pick overall in the 2014 rookie draft, rumors have spread that the cat-quick guard will eventually find his way to Barangay Ginebra.

One Rookie of the Year award, three title-less seasons with GlobalPort, and four Ginebra coaching changes later, rumors of Pringle's move to the league's most popular ballclub continue to fester online and on social media sites.

Is it really bound to happen?

This much we know. Ginebra and other teams have long coveted Pringle, a pass-first point guard who can shine in any system, be it in Tim Cone's triangle offense or any other offense of whatever shape or form.

Ginebra, for one, can certainly benefit from a guard like Pringle to upgrade a backcourt made up of LA Tenorio, Jayjay Helterbrand and rookie Scottie Thompson.

Upon Cone's arrival this season, Tenorio was the lone guard in the Ginebra backcourt in his prime. Helterbrand, a former league MVP, is 39 and closer to retirement while Thompson is a season or two away from reaching his potential.

Therefore, getting a guard like Pringle is necessary to energize Cone's offense and bring Ginebra significantly closer to its first league championship in eight years.

But is GlobalPort willing to let a player like Pringle go?

Pringle has left no doubt that he is one of the league's top backcourt players in the stretches when he was healthy, burning defenders with his dazzling speed, impressive court vision and consistent outside shooting.

However, his partnership with the equally talented Terrence Romeo, while fun to watch, hasn't yielded the success expected from a GlobalPort side that has not gone past the semifinals in any conference.

So don't be surprised if GlobalPort's impatient owner Mikee Romero may soon decide to break up an explosive backcourt that hasn't had found a way to co-exist, simply because both need the ball to shine on the floor.

Once Romero's patience runs out, expect one or the other to go.

Aside from that, GlobalPort has over the years struck a lot of sweet deals with SMC-owned teams, the latest being the trade that sent Jonathan Uyloan and Keith Jensen to Star for Yousef Taha and Ronald Pascual.

Another former GlobalPort player, RR Garcia, eventually ended up with SMC-controlled Star as well in a separate trade with Phoenix.

From Ginebra's current lineup, in fact, four have come from GlobalPort - Japeth Aguilar, Sol Mercado, Nico Salva and Jervy Cruz, who didn't even play a single game with the Batang Pier before being shipped to the Kings.

GlobalPort, for its part, also got Karl Dehesa in a separate deal with Mahindra, but this early sources insist the sharp-shooting guard may end up in a package with Pringle and sent to Ginebra.

In return, GlobalPort, the sources added, may get Chris Ellis, Aljon Mariano, and Dennice Villamor. If the package isn't acceptable enough to the PBA, another player like Sol Mercado can be thrown in.

On whether Ginebra will pull the trigger on this deal is still uncertain. But one thing sure, the Kings better make a deal soon if they want Pringle, who, at 29 already a veteran of several leagues in Europe and Asia, is moving up in years.

This trade, unlike Ginebra the alcoholic drink, has a shelf life.

13. carlosbriggs

carlosbriggs All Star

O anong hinihintay nyo pa Ginebra.Yung Slaughter naoperahan na sigurado mababawasan tayo ng firepower.Kalabitin na yang gatilyo na yan para matuloy na yang trade na yan.Asan na si Alpob at simuan na ang negotiation.Tamang tama bago magsimula ang first practice nila on June 1 eh dapat mag materialize na yang trade na yan.
    Get this guy Pringle and we will be in the championship anytime soon.

14. dean

dean Admin

Knicks
    snow badua ‏@snowbadua
    Nothing against coach Tim Cone's latest tweet. But like I said, I just wait for the perfect time. Same way, I bide time for fruit to ripe

Tim Cone‏@manilacone
    @snowbadua Nothing against you reporting it, but I don't want rumors swirling in the heads of our players. If I can, I need to clarify.

snow badua ‏@snowbadua
    Yeah I know coach. I understand @manilacone especially after the Kings are coming off a win. I am jist doing my job, you are doing yours

snow badua ‏@snowbadua
    See? If only i can directly talk to you guys I could have gotten your side of the issue. That's the only fair thing I can do @manilacone

15. Mixxie

Mixxie ☼Lady Master Initiator☼ Mythical 5

PF
    Warriors
    Tim Cone VS Snow Badudels .. ohrayt !!.. :2tup

16. MELSKI

MELSKI All Star

BGSM
    Cavaliers
    Epal talaga yan si Snowy Badiday wala ng maisulat ampf puro na lng chismis ang alam gawin...napahiya ka tuloy yan ang napapala ng chosmoso...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Scottie06

Scottie06 Reserve

BGSM
    Heat
    sayang talaga si Salva, sana Ellis na lang for a future 1st round pick :(

18. MR. FAST

MR. FAST Mythical 5

BGSM
    Baka kaya pang pigain ni CTC, nadale lang ng injury pero kahit ako eto din gusto kong matrade kahit future pick pa :D

19. Scottie06

Scottie06 Reserve

BGSM
    Heat
    tama ka kabs, one year pa with CTC and hopefully mailabas na nya yung potential nya.

wag lang sana sya maunahan ni Forrester magpakitang gilas :D

20. MR. FAST

MR. FAST Mythical 5

BGSM
    fair trade siguro yung jamito at tanga-lang noh mga kabs? :thtutal iyak na iyak na sila kay tanga-lang eh saten nalang atleast hindi naten hininge diba? :SLOL

baka umangal pa sila sa proposal kong yan, isipin mo tanga-lang for a rookie jamito? loooool

Chat

Help
    1. There are currently no users chatting.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.