Yeng Guiao too old to be making foolish comments - Ivan Johnson

Discussion in 'TNT KaTropa' started by Abi Conde, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Abi Conde

Abi Conde Reserve

TNT
    [​IMG]

IVAN Johnson has fired back at Yeng Guiao, calling the Rain or Shine coach “too old” to be making such “foolish” comments about him in the PBA Commissioner’s Cup Finals.

In a rare interview granted to Spin.ph, the Talk ‘N Text import has broken his silence after Guiao has been hitting out at him since Game One of the series for his antics.

“That’s foolishness, man,” Johnson said at the end of the Tropang Texters' practice on Monday afternoon at the Hoops Center in Mandaluyong City. “He’s too old for all that.

“I’m a grown man out here,” the former NBA player added. “Just play ball. That’s what I’m here for. That’s what I came to do. And that’s what I’m going to do to get to the championship.”

Guiao stepped up his tirade against the controversial import on Sunday after Game Six, calling Johnson “mentally unstable” and a “menace” for what he thought were intentional hits on Painters guards Paul Lee and Chris Tiu.

Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/...-commissioners-cup-finals#WR7HqbPLbpDqG5FL.99

Tags:

Chat

Help
    1. There are currently no users chatting.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.